What Do You Look For In A Supplier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Do You Look For In A Supplier?

In my point of view the system should be communicative and attentive & the services should be delivered in proper time which is the most important point in this field. Before some day ago I got Global Quote Logistics LLC as the best logistic provider. I used the service from them & getting the supply things on time. Thanks to the team for providing the good quality service.

Comment

Well, I think the four most important things to consider when choosing suppliers are:

1. Price - If the supplier doesn't cut somewhere, he might find out too late and then put his entire business at risk. And that's risky for you if you don't have backup suppliers.
      2. Service - Over the past year we've been measuring the effect of fill rates, late orders, time to resolve an issue, and time to import invoices, and how all of these things affect not only our expenses but also impact customer satisfaction. We've been able to calculate direct correlations between our customer satisfaction scores and our supplier scores.
      3. Quality - This applies not only to suppliers adherence to specifications, but also whether the product is packed adequately, labeled correctly, and includes agreed-upon marketing materials.
      4. Alignment - This is the fourth category that many companies fail to consider. And it's just as important as the first three. Do you have a supplier who will take your business, but only on his terms? It seems to me that when a supplier is not aligned with your long-term interest, then you should stop buying from him -- or at the very least, limit your buying.

Comment

For me, I always look for the following:

1. Gold Status for no less than 3 years.

2. Alibaba Site Check.

3. The company's own website (not an Alibaba template)

Then start communicating with the suppliers to work out pricing

Comment

These days we're all trying to save money by getting better prices from our suppliers. But is getting a better price always a better deal?
          I can tell you from experience that price should be only one factor.
          Price
          Service
          Quality
          Alignment

Comment

While working together it's sensible to do your due steadiness before you get into any kind of duty. This will help you in finding the most ideal hotspot for providing your requirements. U should a have a dependable and reliable provider this could encourage however much as could reasonably be expected a smooth and peaceful got stream, subsequently empowering you to be in a superior position to fulfill you clients needs.
            Synchronzed Supply Systems Ltd

Comment

quality and price

Comment

Strong service and clear communication. You need your suppliers to deliver on time, or to be
                honest and notify you. The best suppliers will want to converse with you regularly to find out
                about your needs and how they can serve you better.

Comment

I usually look for suppliers by searching on e-commerce websites such as alibaba, ec21. Then look at the company's website and contact to negotiate the sample goods

Comment

Well, in my opinion one must look for the following things in a supplier:

. Competency
                    . Capacity
                    . Commitment
                    . Control
                    . Cash
                    . Cost
                    . Consistency
                    . Culture

That's my take on evaluating supplier services.

Comment

• Re: What Do You Look For In A Supplier?

Yes, I agree. The cost, quality of products, and mainly the suppliers’ capabilities and consistency are some of the most important factors that need to be considered. But I think with the changing trends in almost all of the industries, whether it be manufacturing, transportation, or others, it has now become important that the suppliers, along with the companies, are up to date with the technology. This will help them be innovative yet also remain compliant with the industry standards.

Comment

cost and quality are two key factors

Comment

reliability........low price is insignificant for low quality products/service,

Comment

i am always looking for reliable and trustworthy service.

Comment

Hi gracer,
                              I totally agree with you. Selling good quality products is the key to business success, so it is important to find a reliable and trustworthy supplier.
                              Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by rz3300 View Post
                                Well like other users have stated, reliability has to be the main consideration, or at least up there towards the top. When it comes to finding a supplier, you have to know your needs and the rates of other competitors. It is a little more difficult to find reviews of business like suppliers than your typical business too, see reviews of phenq diet pills so you have to allow yourself a little more time and effort. This is really where good business connections and knowing people in the industry really proves it advantages, in my experience at least.
                                It was the time to market those things which can measure equally

Comment

Working...
                                X