Vendor Management System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Management System

Vendor Management system based on ISO 9001 is one of the tool to use to maintain quality suppliers. Does your company has an existing vendor management system and do you evaluate your suppliers?

Re: Vendor Management System

I am here, in this forum to learn a little more about being a CEO and operating a company. I am about to create a startup website and would like to succeed at it, this attempt. In the past, I have attempted this with little to no success. I am glad I read this thread and will begin research on vendor management systems.

Comment

Originally posted by sbatz1972 View Post
      I am here, in this forum to learn a little more about being a CEO and operating a company. I am about to create a startup website and would like to succeed at it, this attempt. In the past, I have attempted this with little to no success. I am glad I read this thread and will begin research on vendor management systems.
      Glad you appreciate my. :-) I also own a global distribution business.. We can discuss business matter, let's keep in touch what's your email address..

Comment

The evaluation of suppliers and vendors is handled by another unit although I have an insight on that. Our office has a procedures manual on every operation and the evaluation of suppliers is included in that manual with a checklist and guidelines. One benefit of evaluating vendors and potential suppliers is the tradition of gift-giving during December. The evaluator receives a ton of gifts from vendors.

Comment

Our company uses a spend management called Procurify. It tells us the speed, quality, accuracy, and cost for each vendor and gives them a rating according to those stats. It's been helpful in knowing which suppliers are performing well for us and which ones we need to cut. Very simple user interface as well.

Comment

Working...
          X