Are you buying from China?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you buying from China?

It dеpеnds оn in whiсh соuntry yоu аrе living in. аnd thеir businеss rеlаtiоnship with сhinа, if yоu wаnt tо impоrt.
    Hеrе аrе fеw stеps yоu mаy find hеlpful :-)
    1. idеntfity yоur rights (rеlаtеd tо yоur соuntry lаws)
    2. Idеntify thе gооds yоu wаnt tо impоrt
    3. еnsurе thе gооds yоu wish tо impоrt аrе pеrmittеd intо yоur соuntry
    4. сlаssify yоur gооds аnd саlсulаtе thе lаndеd соst.
    5. Find yоur suppliеr in сhinа аnd plасе аn оrdеr
    6. аrrаngе yоur саrgо trаnspоrt

Comment

It dеpеnds оn in whiсh соuntry yоu аrе living in. аnd thеir businеss rеlаtiоnship with Сhinа, if yоu wаnt tо impоrt.
      Hеrе аrе fеw stеps yоu mаy find hеlpful :-)
      1. idеntfity yоur rights (rеlаtеd tо yоur соuntry lаws)
      2. Idеntify thе gооds yоu wаnt tо impоrt
      3. еnsurе thе gооds yоu wish tо impоrt аrе pеrmittеd intо yоur соuntry
      4. сlаssify yоur gооds аnd саlсulаtе thе lаndеd соst.
      5. Find yоur suppliеr in сhinа аnd plасе аn оrdеr
      6. аrrаngе yоur саrgо trаnspоrt

Comment

I tend not to. I don't know. I'm not so sure about China, even though it's growing rapidly. However, most manufacturing jobs now belong to China.

Comment

Originally posted by nytegeek View Post
          I occasionally buy from China through some reputable contacts. I buy electronic and computer components sometimes in bulk. You need to deal with an above the board company or contact that is honest with you about how what you are purchasing is manufactured or obtained. Don't rule out China because of the bad practices of a few businesses. There are some decent outfits to buy from that treat their employees well and provide a quality product. I factor in longer shipping times and it works out well for me. I get a significant savings and my money supports a growing business that employs people trying to earn an honest wage and support themselves or a family.
          That is the best way to purchase from another country - having contacts there who can give you guidance especially with the kind of suppliers they have there. I am not hinting on bad suppliers in China but there are sad stories of products with durability issues and quality issues as well. If you have a contact then that guy can inspect the factory and vouch for the quality of the products as per the advertisement. Admittedly, Chinese products are very cheap compared to other countries.

Comment

hi
            Thanks to a very
            SBOBET PC

Comment

The issue now in Chinese factories is the increased wage of workers. That is a big problem that the government is trying to solve. Manufacturers cannot just increase prices of goods for they can lose their captured market which is mostly composed of businessmen in the Asean region. But latest word from an importer of Chinese products say that 2017 prices will definitely rise.

Comment

Hello everybody here for the discussion about worldwide supply chain. If you wants to buy something from china directly, JIANGRI INDUSTRY LIMITED provide a unique Chinese warehouse address and receive items for you in China! Freight receiving, warehousing and freight forwarding to ensure your success.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandoy View Post
                  The issue now in Chinese factories is the increased wage of workers. That is a big problem that the government is trying to solve. Manufacturers cannot just increase prices of goods for they can lose their captured market which is mostly composed of businessmen in the Asean region. But latest word from an importer of Chinese products say that 2017 prices will definitely rise.
                  Increased wage of workers in China? Well, that might depend on the area of the world you are in, because if you are in Europe or America the cost of labor in China is super-cheap and that is why a lot of products are made there.

Comment

Agreed some items from China are not trusted in terms of quality and durability. One thing I was made to understand they produce for you according to how much quality your price can go for. If you have enough money you can get very good quality products from China, just give them details of the kind and quality of products you are looking for.

Comment

The company that I work for does not directly purchase anything from China, but a lot of our partners and competitors certainly do so it is always an interesting topic of discussion. Now that I think about it, there very well might be some form of direct relationship there that I am just not aware of, it is a pretty large company.

Comment

I have some opinions on this vast market (most of them very positive), but as they are opinions of friends, I'd rather not take as an absolute truth (not for the lack of credibility, but for my lack of experience with this country) because I only like to comment something properly when I have the experience and I can describe it, with as much property as possible.

But in overall, even from everything I've read about it, I can say that I have a pretty positive opinion.

Comment

I actually got word the other day or so that we did actually have some business with China, and then I looked into it more and it was just a random partner that was in China that happened to consult somehow, but still, it was more than I originally thought.

Comment

Working...
                          X