Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you monitoring your website work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you monitoring your website work?

How do you monitoring your website work?

Re: How do you monitoring your website work?

I just check it by myself...
    how to delete instagram account

Comment

I check it frequently.

Comment

Website Monitoring is an all-encompassing term for any activity that involves testing a website or web service for availability, performance, or function. I check it by myself.

Comment

If you mean about website is the company’s online system for business, I would say that it should be monitored 24/7 especially for big companies that queries would come any time. If the system handles the orders and the information of suppliers also pass by the same system then it is mandatory to have an operator otherwise messages will be in wait for the important replies. In our company, we have a service desk handled by a department in monitoring the network system that deals with the clients.

Comment

This reminds me of my call for service to our phone line provider. The call center agent said that it is easier if I would go to their website so I can fill up a form for the details of my problem. She also said that the website is manned 24/7 so I would immediately receive a reply. That was neat because most of the websites that I had experienced for service problems take at least a day or 2 before you get a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by sastabpo View Post

Website Monitoring is an all-encompassing term for any activity that involves testing a website or web service for availability, performance, or function. I check it by myself.
              Cannot agree more: few tips if it helps - availability can be check with websites like uptime robot - performance can be monitored via different google tools like google analytics.
              Olivier Houart - https://www.smartoperations.ch/en

Comment

Working...
              X