X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skysnap
    started a topic Finding Good Outsourced Workers

Finding Good Outsourced Workers

I think the biggest problem that most of us face is that we need to have good talent working for us. And they should be able to adjust with the ups and down of the business. That seems to be the only way many people can be in control of their chain of work force. I think that's one reason many companies these days outsource their business tasks to the other workers who are outside premise.

And outsourcing requires a lot of work on that point. You'd find that outsourcing is not an easy task. People take years to establish a good outsourced worker foundation. In such case I wonder how do most companies find outsourced workers?

• Alexandoy
    replied
    Originally posted by binaryfolks View Post
    To successfully hire a custom software development company, you have to do your due diligence and invest significant time and resource to it. Hiring is complicated and time-consuming. To make sure you are not jumping into business with the one who seems to promise to give you the world, it's better you ask the potential software development team these questions so that you know that the firm that will gladly take your money, will also deliver at par results : http://bit.ly/2UxrhLh
    I agree that a significant amount of time is needed when you opt to have a custom made software for your needs. In my tenure as general manager of a Japanese software house, we required a good amount of time for our data gathering plus a consultant on the side of the client to feed us information. And when the software is ready for testing, it will also involve several people on the side of the customer for the possible revisions or additions of functions. My suggestion is to entertain an existing software which can be revised to your needs. That will be more economical and practical instead of having a custom made software.

Leave a comment:

• binaryfolks
    replied
    To successfully hire a custom software development company, you have to do your due diligence and invest significant time and resource to it. Hiring is complicated and time-consuming. To make sure you are not jumping into business with the one who seems to promise to give you the world, it's better you ask the potential software development team these questions so that you know that the firm that will gladly take your money, will also deliver at par results : http://bit.ly/2UxrhLh

Leave a comment:

• Corzhens
    replied
    It is not easy to hire and outsourced worker when the job is critical to the operation. In our company outsourcing is limited to non-supervisory level so that it is easy to orient them with the specific work and also easier to rate them. But lately I have noticed our company is taking in outsourced worker up to assistant manager level. I am wondering why there is a change in policy regarding outsourcing and I suspect that our president is behind that move.

Leave a comment:

• sastabpo
    replied
    Re: Finding Good Outsourced Workers

India is a highly accepted destination in this regard because of many obvious reasons. Cheaper but skilled pool of professionals, advanced technologies, time zone differences etc. are just a few to mention.

5 Top Tips To Find A Reliable Outsourcing Partner

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumDeo
    replied

Choosing the right software development providers one of the most important tasks for every business because every business success depends on their work and its management. Software development is not an easy task, for this, you need a highly qualified and experienced company who have experienced in same. So, probably this article can help https://steelkiwi.com/blog/tips-how-...-your-project/

Leave a comment:

• franks
    replied

Worker's skill and ability and their dedication are things that you need to take into account

Leave a comment:

• lissa
    replied

Yes PeteS I am agree with you.

-------------------------------------
    Forklift Certification nj | Forklift Rental New Jersey

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

The best-outsourced companies are truly available from India. There are many outsourcing organizations with expert teams. According to me, one of the best outsourcing company is Data Entry Export

Leave a comment:

• Rock1987
    replied

Over the years, I've hired countless people from around the world to do just about anything you can think of for my business. I've outsourced web design work, list building, market research, graphic design, writing, SEO, sales calls, video work, and social media management. You name it, I've probably outsourced it as some point.

One thing I've learned through all of this is that there is not a one-size-fits-all strategy for finding quality outsourced workers. In fact, I've used more than a dozen different outsourcing websites over the last few years. Some have been great, others have been complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• rz3300
    replied

I know that there is a reason why IT outsourcing is the industry that you usually hear of, but I would be interested to see how it functions in some other industries. The training would seem to be the biggest tool that a company would use, though.

Leave a comment:

• Alexandoy
    replied

I have a friend who manages an outsourcing company. They take the effort to train people in order to build up their reputation in the industry. It is an IT outsourcing for programmers and project managers. The company earns just a little at first until they get established with their clients who are big companies that need tech people often. They understand the so called culture of work where some companies have their own set of standards, not to mention the language barrier involved with foreign clients. Again, training is the key to the success of an outsourcing company.

Leave a comment:

• jakub1
    replied

Originally posted by rz3300 View Post
    Communication skills jump out right away as critical here, especially when you are dealing with different cultures and work environments. Ideally these things were thought about in detail before any such decision was made, but I guess you cannot always count on that.
    I agree with what you have stated in regards to the importance of communication since it can be a vital factor in the success of your business and the moral of the team.

Leave a comment:

• PeteS
    replied

It depends on the technicality of what you require, but from my experience for basic warehouse workers and forklift operators you almost are better off outsourcing through employment agencies and then having either a 90 or 180 day hire excemption. Where I worked, we were not allowed to hire temps for 180 days, which is a good amount of time to get a feel of their competency and ability to actually show up. The contract we had with the temp agency made us pay a penalty if we hired before the 180 days, so usually once we identified someone good, we just let them know the deal and that their pay would suck until the 180 days were up and we could hire them.

Another important part about using temps is that usually the temp agency has insurance on their workers, so when they send us someone completely unqualified that causes damage, we can file against their insurance and get reinbursed without affecting our own insurance. Once you do that once against the temp agency, they start paying more attention to who they are sending you.

It is also good to have a relationship with a temp agency for special ocassions, especially holidays where you might only need extra help for a few weeks. It is much more cost effective to just send in some temps rather than having to do part-time hiring yourself.

The final thing is just firing people. With a temp agency, you just make a phone call, and then the next day they send a different worker. There is no drama, no paperwork which again is important when you are dealing with basic warehouse workers.

Leave a comment:

• rz3300
    replied

Communication skills jump out right away as critical here, especially when you are dealing with different cultures and work environments. Ideally these things were thought about in detail before any such decision was made, but I guess you cannot always count on that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X