Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

Curious as to what country gives you the most worry when sourcing from. I've heard people get really nervous around W. Africa for the geo-political risk, but curious as to thoughts.

Best,
    Dermott

Re: Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

If you have not already voted on this poll, please do so. It will help us to gain new members and improve the SCF Forum for us all.

คาสิโน

Comment

Sourcing from anywhere different from where you are based has a risk. But I agree with you some areas have more risks than others. Which is why you have to be extra careful and vigilant when making a purchase. Do not make a move until you are absolutely sure you are dealing with a reputable and trusted supplier.

It is also advisable to travel there if the transaction is a lot of money. You cannot process a payment running into millions without a physical contact.

Comment

Sourcing from anywhere exists the threat but maybe you wanna say about typical threat. So you are right about Africa but not all of african outsourcers are the same. It is similar to say it is made in China, so it isnot OK.

Comment

very nice information

Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bangalore

Welingkar Institute of Management Bangalore

Comment

India is the best option for you to keep updated on the night. The low cost with the expert team is available from here for 24/7.
            Importance of Outsourcing Shipping Documents for Logistics Processing

Comment

Working...
            X