Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think outsourcing finally hurts employee morale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you think outsourcing finally hurts employee morale?

I am not sure if outsourcing always hurt employees all the time or everyone. This question is directed at @Rock1987 you are from a country where BPO is one of the major job contributor and this particular sector helps many undergraduates getting a good job and live a decent life. Just think in terms of these outsourcing companies withdraw their services and millions of people left out of job. I am originally from the same country as you so I know outsourcing is beneficial for everyone.

Comment

It does not have to necessarily hurt their feelings but i would assume that there are a lot of doubts and question in their abilities, therefore helping them get their trust back is mandatory.

Comment

Maybe some employees lose their jobs in certain countries from where the jobs are outsourced to places where labor is cheaper or talent is available at less than half the going rates but as most of the developed countries like America and Australia have been thinking seriously in this direction. Maybe they have an eye on their vote bank but their action would leave a large number of people unemployed in those countries where they outsource their work. Maybe the business houses in outsourcing countries would suffer financially but their employees would be better off with more job opportunities.

Comment

I think outsourcing is designed in such a way these days. That existing employees should not be feeling threatened with it. Because some of the in house jobs will remain as they are. And the external jobs where the employees can't be used, those have to be outsourced eventually. And that seems to be the way people can manage to get closer to the output. At the end it is about company profit. And employees can't always look all about their own benefit. So you can see that it is more about handling the situation right way.

Comment

Outsourcing can hurt your spirit as a worker since you may see that you are not doing what's needed. The thought process was sure yet individuals are unique and they react in an unexpected way. Be that as it may, a few organizations may outsource and go further to sell out the workers. My Dad lost his activity when we were youthful because of this framework. He never figured out how to land another position in light of the fact that different organizations didn't comprehend why he cleared out the principal organization in any case.
            Synchronzed Supply Systems Ltd

Comment

It is a difficult question, I think outsourcing can hurt employee morale, but now employees are forced to accept and get used to it.

Comment

Working...
              X