What Is The Future of Outsourcing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is The Future of Outsourcing?

Even though personally I do not advocate outsourcing, I think it's going to flourish well in future. As already pointed out nowadays the main target of outsourcing firms is "third world countries" where they can get manpower at the lowest possible cost . So they are able to reduce cost of operation and also they don't have any statutory liability on these workers.

But at the same time the quality of service is badly hit by over outsourcing. I think in almost all companies most of the customer care operations are now outsourced. When we contact a customer care executive he/she may not be aware of the local issues exist in that location as he/she belongs to another country. This may lead to low customer satisfaction but it won't matter as all companies goes through the same way of operations. Finally the customer is left with no other option but to use the same service.

Comment

Our country is phasing out the contractual scheme of employment. As an effect, companies have turned to outsourcing to avoid legal complications. Therefore it is a clear indication that the outsourcing industry is thriving and will continue to progess because of the hiring going on. Outsourcing by international companies is a big industry and now local outsourcing is following the act which means the outsourcing industry is getting bigger.

Comment

Outsourcing will exist as long as there is a need for corporations/businesses to drive the bottom line. The concept of outsourcing is to provide a basis for comparison/assessment against our status quo. It does not matter whether this basis comes from a foreign country or in your own country. Increasing competitiveness will drive corporations/businesses of the future to source for alternatives to meet their bottom line targets.
        This phenomenon is also showing in the lifestyle of younger generations whom no longer desire to work under employment, and would rather work as private contractors. Developments in electronic communication platforms via the internet have increased the ability of businesses and contractors to communicate needs and solution providing. These factors would contribute to the growth of the concept of outsourcing at all levels in the face of competition in the future.

Comment

Outsourcing has become an essential element of most of the companies. It has become a key business strategy for both small and large business enterprises who believe in devoting 100% to their key business operations and outsourcing the rest to specialized vendors.Global companies who wanted to leverage the cost benefits of outsourcing started outsourcing high-end functions. Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical businesses will move to cheaper destinations, such as India to take the advantage of low labor and operating costs.

Comment

I have been experiencing great success with outsourcing with the current project that I have been working on. We saw the cost effectiveness of outsourcing compared to our own operations and outsourcing saved 50% cost efficiency for the same results, in 2 different areas of operations.

Comment

I think it will keep on growing as long as the web continues surviving and flourishing since it is a major piece of what made this philosophy develop more from simply assembling and creation organizations having the capacity to outsource. For whatever length of time that we can undoubtedly impart and screen occasions from the opposite side of the globe this effectively I don't see quite a bit of an explanation behind this development to back off despite the fact that I do think it has officially crested.
              Synchronzed Supply Systems Ltd

Comment

The Future of Outsourcing:
                • Cost savings will continue to be a major advantage of outsourcing
                • Outsourcing will focus more on core business activities
                • Standardized outsourcing solutions will be favored over customization
                • Outsourcing of smaller projects will continue to be an important benefit of outsourcing
                • Outsourcing and cloud sourcing will merge and grow exponentially

Comment

Initially, the companies did all the processes/functions in-house, but now the companies are focussing on their specialized functions. The digital age and the global market allows talented employees from different countries to work for other company’s outsourcing. By outsourcing some functions to the professionals outside the company, the business owners can focus on things which would help them to grow the company. There can be a financial advantage in the cases where the labour is less expensive. These facts prove that outsourcing would grow in the future.

Comment

It is quite difficult to give a clear answer to this question, as nothing is ever completely one-sided. But what I am sure about is that traditional approach to outsourcing should be changed.

Within software development, one of the most important things is to choose a right outsourcing vendor. Clients want to make well-informed decisions which which will lead to better hires, therefore one should have as much information about the companies and developers as possible. Traditional outsourcing will rarely provide you with an explicit database of information and you will never be sure what kind of developer you will get for your project. I believe it will be interesting for you to read his article https://idapgroup.com/blog/it-outsourcing-in-poland/ about two leading European destinations for IT outsourcing — Ukraine and Poland — in order to find out which peculiarities of software development each of these countries has.

Comment

It is quite difficult to give a clear answer to this question, as nothing is ever completely one-sided. But what I am sure about is that traditional approach to outsourcing should be changed.

Within software development, one of the most important things is to choose a right outsourcing vendor. Clients want to make well-informed decisions which which will lead to better hires, therefore one should have as much information about the companies and developers as possible. Traditional outsourcing will rarely provide you with an explicit database of information and you will never be sure what kind of developer you will get for your project. I believe it will be interesting for you to read this article https://idapgroup.com/blog/it-outsourcing-in-poland/ about two leading European destinations for IT outsourcing — Ukraine and Poland — in order to find out which peculiarities of software development each of these countries has

Comment

Working...
                      X