Best current outsourcing sites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best current outsourcing sites?

Are there any great, dedicated outsourcing sites out there that offer a variety of clients? I am specifically looking for internationally diverse markets (will need translations), but it's ok if they are just spot on without a ton of different languages too

Re: Best current outsourcing sites?

For generic sites that let you touch base with all kinds of offshore staff (just lay down the specifics on your job request details so that you'd get the staff you want), most go-to outsourcing sites are Upwork.com, Fiverr.com, Freelancer.com and Zingword.com (for more specific translation jobs).

Comment

For translation jobs which you want to outsource you could opt for a translation agency which tend to be more pricey, get your job listed on the sites listed above or try other sites that cater specifically to those who seek translators and translators who seek work. Take a look at the following sites: proz.com, translatorscafe.com, atanet.org, translatorsbase.com, translatorswork.com. There could be many others but those are some of the best sites for outsourcing translation jobs.

Comment

I know Gengo, a outsourcing translation site that provides affordable translations made by native speakers located worldwide. Gengo is also contracting translators for asian languages, there is plenty of demand on that field.

Comment

Another Website that can be good for writing or translating is Textbroker.com. This is a content providing site with a very good reputation. You can request articles/blogs etc. in English or any language, really. There are different versions of the site for different countries, but you can also just use the American site to ask for translations as there is an entire category for that.

Comment

I'm confused. Are you looking for specific outsourcing sites where you will need a translator or are you looking specifically for places that offer translation services. I thought it was the first one, but everyone is answering as if you need translation.

Comment

Originally posted by neural View Post
              I know Gengo, a outsourcing translation site that provides affordable translations made by native speakers located worldwide. Gengo is also contracting translators for asian languages, there is plenty of demand on that field.
              That's one cool site. I've never heard of it before but I just checked their website and they look legit. The only Asian language I know is my national language. It would be interesting to find a translation gig at Gengo for my language.

Comment

Originally posted by neural View Post
                I'm just getting to know of this one gengo.com through this medium as one outsourcing site. I guess many people are needed in this area of translation, I haven't really taken time to look at this job prospects. A more detailed search online is what I would consider doing to have assess more outsourcing sites in this line.

Comment

Well, for balanced pros and cons, gengo.com certainly has a bit of both. They are not as professional as the typical sites seen out there, based on the reviews and overall word of mouth regarding this service and website. People skills do not lack as much, however, which is always a positive contributing factor in business.

Comment

What kind of work do you want to outsource? You mention translation. I have outsourced translation work, however, I have always hired locally. When I am looking for translator, I advertise on local classified sites or newspapers and I will choose a client that offers lowest rate. I have never outsourced through websites. I did a quick research and discovered that there are number of sites specializing in translation work. They provide a platform for a translator as well as contractor. You can try some of these sites:
                    upwork
                    gengo
                    translatorsbase

Comment

Working...
                    X