Outsourcing tricks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outsourcing tricks

One trick I know about outsourcing is the establishment of a labor force supplier. We call it agency where they hire temps and supply big companies. In a way, the big company will be outsourcing their manpower needs from that agency. If the outsource is good then they can offer permanent employment. If not good then they just ask for a replacement. Neat? Yes. And to think that the big company, in effect, owns the agency thru their dummies.

Re: Outsourcing tricks

I think this is a good way to go about it because as much as employees need protection and security, businesses need it too and this is a great way of establishing enough of a protective barrier that they won't feel forced to regularize anyone just for the amount of time spent and rather they can get recruited based on merits. Also it's better that the outsourcing is done by them as well, I think because it prevents bad practices and it gives the company a lot more control.

Comment

Yesterday in the news, a presidential candidate said that if he would win the elections, he would remove the contractualization of workers. That means a worker when hired is sure to be a permanent worker. The agencies mentioned in this thread will be outlawed. I think that is not a good practice because companies will be forced to be very selective. I have met and worked with so many problematic employees and how can you determine if an applicant is a problematic worker or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
        Yesterday in the news, a presidential candidate said that if he would win the elections, he would remove the contractualization of workers. That means a worker when hired is sure to be a permanent worker. The agencies mentioned in this thread will be outlawed. I think that is not a good practice because companies will be forced to be very selective. I have met and worked with so many problematic employees and how can you determine if an applicant is a problematic worker or not?
        I agree. I think a lot of the time these things aren't as well thought out as necessary and it only ends up being more harmful than helpful. It really takes a lot of time to get to know an employee and for them to prove themselves so I don't think there should be a law that forces companies to make that decision earlier than they want.

Comment

It's a good trick but sad to say, it's a one-way street. It only benefits the employer and the agency but not the temporary employee who'd have to wait on tenterhooks and pray that the outsourcing goes well so that they'd find permanent employment. Hopefully, though, companies would start thinking more of the welfare of employees.

Comment

Working...
          X