Free Material Master Data Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Material Master Data Software

My name is Adam Troller and I work for a software startup and consulting company called QuadraDot Solutions. We help companies who are struggling with the creation and management of consistent, structured master data. We are developing a software that will automate a lot of the processes it takes to master materials, and put hard rules in place so that your data will stay consistent no matter who is in your system or who leaves your company. We would love show it to anyone who is interested and give it to you for free if you think it is a right fit for you. Thank You
    Last edited by ADot; 21 03 19, 17:57.

Originally posted by ADot View Post
    My name is Adam Troller and I work for a software startup and consulting company called QuadraDot Solutions. We help companies who are struggling with the creation and management of consistent, structured master data. We are developing a software aos tv that will automate a lot of the processes it takes to master materials, and put hard rules in place so that your data will stay consistent no matter who is in your system or who leaves your company. We would love show it to anyone who is interested and give it to you for free if you think it is a right fit for you. Thank You
    Thanks for the share.

Comment

Working...
    X