Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fix the issue of HP Printer Assistant Not Opening in Windows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix the issue of HP Printer Assistant Not Opening in Windows?

HP printer assistant is a software that gets downloaded while installing the printer driver software in the system. It doesn’t need any additional downloading and installation procedure and the main aim of the printer assistant is to look for an address to all the flaws that might occur with the device into which it has been installed and also other devices which are connected to it. But unfortunately, after updating the Windows to Windows 10 version, the printer Assistant sometimes fails to open. You can either take care of this issue by implementing the given steps or directly contacting the HP Printer Customer Support Number.
    • Type RSTRUI.EXE in the Run command(open it with Windows and R key together)
    • Go to restore system and file settings window
    • Select a date when the assistant was working properly
    • Tap on Next
    • Restart the PC.
    Read More: HP printer tech support

Visit here: HP Printer Customer Service

I had this experience with my printer when I upgraded from using windows 8 to windows 10, and I can tell you that it was an annoying experience with the printer as it keeps failing thereby leaving you with no clue as to how to get it fixed. It took my a while to figure out how to get the printer to work without its continued failing whenever I have an urgency to print a document. There were times when I had to go to my my neighbor and use his own printer. Wish I had access to this information back then, as it would have made life easier for me.

Comment

Working...
    X