Replacing unproductive workers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Replacing unproductive workers

Like you say, there are various reasons why an employee might be under performing and as an employer then it's wise to try and find out what the actual problem is before we go around sacking people. Personal problems can affect a persons productivity and as an employer we have to be sympathetic to that, but at the same time also make sure that we do the best for the business and for the other employees as well. If one person not doing their job is putting pressure on others, no matter what the reason is then there needs to come a point when we make that decision whether to let that employee go, no matter how hard and heartless that may seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
      I personally don't think big companies ignore unproductive workers due to compassion and instead just maybe due to oversight since they have so many employees most of the time and unless there is a good enough system to track each individual's productivity chances are some will slip through the cracks and will be able to just skate by. I agree that it really should be a priority by companies regardless of their size though.
      Very true. I too think profit oriented companies usually do not take a lenient view on poor performers. Some cases may slip through only by chance in case of a huge manpower base. But otherwise management is quite vigilant in tracking down low performers and disguised employees as this can directly hit their profit margins.

The goal of a company could be adversely affected by a few low performing employees and it is mandatory for them to replace those employees. But some companies try to find out the exact reason behind their performance issues and rectify it at root level. But there is only 50/50 chance of success.

Comment

finding keyword with this tool is great and is good for seo
        سئو

Comment

Instead of doing that I suggest appoint a team leader or manager who can motivate or make them a productive employee.

Comment

It happens in our company too. But we give them a chance for performance improvement. تالارعروسی تالار پذیرایی سالن عروسی باغ تالار باغ عروسی

Comment

Originally posted by lissa View Post
              Instead of doing that I suggest appoint a team leader or manager who can motivate or make them a productive employee.
              I agree, employees are usually unproductive when they lack motivation, they aren't enjoying their work or when they don't have anyone to report to. Not all unproductive employees are bad at their work, there might be some issue that the management needs to solve. I think your suggestion can work too.

Comment

Working...
              X