Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online customer care service vs Face to Face customer care service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online customer care service vs Face to Face customer care service?

The importance of customer care service to any business organizations or a company can never be said to be overemphasized because it's it's vital to the very existence of the company or enterprise. Customers are the main reason why any business is created in the first place, so having their needs being attended to is so important to keep having their patronage. Some companies offer both online customer service and Face to Face customer care service while some offers either only one. Between the two, which one do you think is more suitable for taking care of the needs of the company's customers?

When it comes to customer relations I would always prefer the face-to-face service because you cannot show the body language and facial expression in other means of communication. However, the online means of communication is very convenient especially when the customer is distant. You can be contacted with not much hassle because even with the use of social media you can be comfortably connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
      When it comes to customer relations I would always prefer the face-to-face service because you cannot show the body language and facial expression in other means of communication. However, the online means of communication is very convenient especially when the customer is distant. You can be contacted with not much hassle because even with the use of social media you can be comfortably connected.
      I have a friend who works in the customer care sector of his company and he told me one time that he preferred dealing with customers online then on a face to face level because some clients can be very aggressive and rash when they are trying to make their point known. According to him, the clients that are treated online are far more calm in discussions about the issues they need to be treated.

Comment

The digital age has changed the landscape of businesses. Starting with the advertisements that are moving from the tv and print to the internet, communicating with clients and prospects are now shifting to emails and social media. Being practical with the situation, a company would always prefer an online communication than a face-to-face service because the online messenger is very convenient, quick and also accurate. Maybe in the near future 99% of business communications will be using online means to save time, effort and money in going to the client or the client going to the supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandoy View Post
          The digital age has changed the landscape of businesses. Starting with the advertisements that are moving from the tv and print to the internet, communicating with clients and prospects are now shifting to emails and social media. Being practical with the situation, a company would always prefer an online communication than a face-to-face service because the online messenger is very convenient, quick and also accurate. Maybe in the near future 99% of business communications will be using online means to save time, effort and money in going to the client or the client going to the supplier.
          Take for instance in the banking industry, they have so improved on their customers-client relationships in order to influence their loyalty in continously banking with them. Personally, I do receive calls at least once in a week from my bank customer service in order to inform me about new developments and services that I might have interest in grabbing. Internet has been a revelation to how good business relationships can be improved.

Comment

In my stint with a bank, Iíd say that customer service is paramount. That was emphasized when I attended the bank orientation on my first week upon hiring. The client is the most important element in the bank branches so managers and staff should be very friendly like welcoming the client with an offer of free coffee or even cold water that sometimes there are also snack items. Working in a bank gave me the insight of the customerís importance in the business.

Comment

In every way possible when any kind of business is brought to exposition, it's the customers that are the back bone of such business existence because without their existence targeted towards patronization of any business products and services, such businesses are doomed to fail even before they started. Be it in the banking sector, fishing company, textile industry and so on, their customers is the core of their business existence.

Comment

Maybe we have to consider the technology but it is still a big opportunity for marketing people to touch base with their clients personally. A personal visit is very important in terms of rapport particularly with new clients. It is expensive to have a daily schedule for client visits but I think that is one important activity for the marketing department to be fulfilled at least once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
                  Maybe we have to consider the technology but it is still a big opportunity for marketing people to touch base with their clients personally. A personal visit is very important in terms of rapport particularly with new clients. It is expensive to have a daily schedule for client visits but I think that is one important activity for the marketing department to be fulfilled at least once a week.
                  Definitely, a face to face relationship between the clients and customers care attendants encourages some kind of a bond especially when both parties take matters with respect. Believe me when I tell you that some customers are pain in the neck with the way some of them behave when having their problems being attended to by customer care representative. I came up on a funny picture message on Facebook two days ago which joked that those who works in the customer care service unit should be given the opportunity to fight with one customer daily. It sounds ludicrous but some customers deserve a beating (joking).

Comment

Working...
                  X