Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a career in Supply Chain & Logistics

Hi,

This is Sivaramakrishnan. I have just completed my Master in Business Administration (Finance & Operations). During my program I got an opportunity to know more about supply chain which stimulated me pursue a career in supply chain.

During my course, I have worked on a project titled "Study and Optimization of Logistics" at M/s. Ashok Leyland. In this project my focus of study was the Milk Run system followed by them.

I have done another project during my program titled "Performance Appraisal of Supply Chain" using SCOR Model approach.

Currently I am working on a project titled "Simulation - A Tool to Understand Supply Chain Dynamics" which is based on a Retail Supply Chain Model, using Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic Application Code, which analyzes the inventory by tunning various parameters thereby reducing the inventory cost and bullwhip effect.

Re: Looking for a career in Supply Chain & Logistics

Hi friend,

This is Ram with simillar interest as of you. I am an B.E MBA looking for opportunities in SCM. But i didnt do any projects like you but Reading about SCM. Will you share with me how to gain further exposure and get a job in SCM. my mail id is srsrmani@yahoo.co.in. Looking for your kind reply.

---
    Ram.

Comment

Re: Looking for a career in Supply Chain & Logistics

Hello, My name is John, I am looking for job opportunities in the Asias. I was wondering if you had any knowledge as to what the average salary is for consultant job. I did a little research on my own and found some useful information. I was hoping you could tell me if it was accurate or not? Thanks ahead of time.

Comment

Working...
      X