Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for online Job

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for online job, I work like freelancer Coder, I can do data entry, and almost everything.
    if there is anything please let me know

Re: Looking for online Job

Judging by what I have seen you post elsewhere, I have to be honest with you. I think you need to strengthen your knowledge of hardware and operating systems before you try to rely very heavily on your coding skills. Best of luck to you and I hope you find profitable ventures.

Comment

It depends on your knowledge but it isn't easy to find a freelance job if you don't know what you're doing. No one is gonna teach you since they want things done quick and good. Why don't your search for internships? You can learn new things and you can also make some money.

Comment

Good point, there are a lot of freelance positions and work orders online to be had. You need to have some serious skill to make any money from it though.

Comment

There are many online jobs that you may be able to make some money from, however, you will have to be prepared to put in some hard word and have and be a bit patient to so any meaningful returns. Be warned that before you take up any of the online ventures, you should try to research the site, try to find reviews about it which may help you to ascertain if the site is trustworthy. This measure may save you from being scammed.

Comment

Working...
          X