Hello,

My name is Mertcan Deveci and I am currently a post-graduate student in Coventry University. You are invited to participate in a research survey about “Improving Supply Chain Performance in Manufacturing Organisations through Green Supply Chain Management and Lean Concept”. This study is focusing on improving the performance of the manufacturing firms’ supply chains by utilising the green (eco- friendly) and lean concept to gain competitive edge and to enhance companies’ environmental performance.

If you decide to participate, please complete the following survey. Filling in the survey will not take more than 5-10 minutes.

Your completion of this survey indicates your consent to participate in this research study. If you decide to participate, you are free to stop at any time; you may also choose not to complete the survey if you don't want to answer the questions. All collected data will be kept confidential and used for research purpose only. Your name or any other personal identifying information will not appear in any publications resulting from this study; neither will there be anything to identify your place of work or the project you are involved in.

To start the survey, please click the following link:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk...uring-organi-2

Please feel free to ask if there is anything that is not clear or if you would like more information by contacting me through the provided contact details.

Thank you for your time,
Yours Sincerely,
Mertcan Deveci
Email: devecim@uni.coventry.ac.uk
Mobile: +447867031869