eBook - China Sourcing - with Free Bonus Downloads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook - China Sourcing - with Free Bonus Downloads

China Sourcing – A Story of Low Cost Country sourcing that proves size really doesn’t matter to success. The trend for Western countries in particular to ‘off-shore’ their production to lower cost countries such as China continues. But for those not experienced in the concept and the processes, there are many traps awaiting them. This book, written as an entertaining ‘Novel’ guides you to ensure that your venture into off-shoring is well prepared and rewarding. “Moving product sourcing to lower cost countries is a fact of life today for many businesses, not only to remain competitive, but to remain in business! If you are new to off shoring or have had some bad experiences in the past, you NEED to read this book”.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB5 - 3D - China-Sourcing-3D-web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	34857

The trend for Western countries in particular to ‘off-shore’ their production to lower cost countries such as China continues. But for those not experienced in the concept and the processes, there are many traps awaiting them. This book, written as an entertaining ‘Novel’ guides you to ensure that your venture into off-shoring is well prepared and rewarding.

You’ll learn or discover:

1. Why organisations source from overseas.
    2. That you cannot under estimate the complexity, so get your facts right.
    3. That you need to establish regulatory requirements, including Cross province regulations
    4. That Building good relationships is essential with suppliers and International Logistics Providers.
    5. That an ‘In Country’ purchasing & QA team is a major advantage
    6. And to be patient and conscious of cultural differences

For more information and to buy this eBook, which comes with lots of free bonuses, just go to this link:

China Sourcing Guide
    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 11 11 16, 05:16.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Re: eBook - China Sourcing - with Free Bonus Downloads

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

We should have one of these for Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by erin.bapo View Post
        We should have one of these for Canada!
        The great thing about this guide is that it proves you don't have to rely on Alibaba or Ali Express. Even in America, some states do not let you get supplies from there. Sounds crazy, I know, but this past year Washington state passed legislation that it will not accept shipments from Ali Express. (On a separate note, I hope people realize the real long term effects when they vote for referendums). So if there are alternative ways to get suppliers from China, this book is definitely proving valuable. Thanks again for sharing, OP.

Comment

I am thankful that you made an effort to share this resource. However, since my country doesn't exactly have a great relationship with China at present, I thought it best to just read it and use it for the future.

Comment

Working...
          X